New Contributor
Before Christmas there was a lot of hype about how a new fullfillment center was going to improve shipping intervals. Haven’t seen that happening yet.
Honored Contributor

Until last week-end, when there was a sudden slow-down, my clothing purchases have been shipping with lightening speed.  Mine are mostly coming from the warehouse in Ontario, Ca., and ship in 24-48 hours.  I then get them 2 days later.  I'm very happy with this arrangement.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Clothing brands other than Denim & Co. seem to still come from the East coast (Lancaster, PA and others) and take at least a week.  Only one recent D&Co order arrived quickly (less than a week.)

On the other hand, a recent D&Co. order placed 2/3 is still in progress today, 2/6.  

I'm in CA, whether or not that makes a difference.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@Lorainey Most of the items I've ordered since Christmas have come in 4 days. But, I live in PA. That being said, they all came from VA and NC. The exception was an order of Skechers that came from CA. That took 6 days. So far so good, for me anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pair of Dream jeans ans a Martha Stewart sweater on 2/2...

They just shipped and my ETA is 2/12.....

I have some D & C pedal pushers that I orfered Tuesday and they haven't shipped yet.

Shipping was better, at least for me, during the Holiday

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Until last week-end, when there was a sudden slow-down, my clothing purchases have been shipping with lightening speed.  Mine are mostly coming from the warehouse in Ontario, Ca., and ship in 24-48 hours.  I then get them 2 days later.  I'm very happy with this arrangement.

@Kachina624  Then you are lucky. I ordered 3 tops Tuesday morning...they are still "in process" 72 hours later. I'm not in any real hurry, but still...

I could understand it better with a new item, but QVC has been selling these tops for several years!

Respected Contributor

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the shipping lately.  Some things are processed fairly quickly and some take up to 4-5 days in process.  Most of my items come from east coast warehouses, although occasionally an Isaac item comes from California.  

Honored Contributor

A new member that knows whats being going on here since before Christmas??  

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I may be wrong, so correct me if I am, but I believe once you register to access the forum you can just read without actively posting.  I  read the forums for a long while before I began to respond to replies or start a new post of my own.

@Lorainey   Welcome to the forums.  Always pleased to see a new participant.

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

@aroc3435 ............Gosh, I dont know.  Could be.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)