Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 maybe my curse is living in Nevada, but probably shouldn't be punished for that

Honored Contributor

@Iris in bloom.  I'm pretty far off the beaten track too.  Not close to any major metro area.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Re: Shipping yes shipping

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 Gosh I've never had anything get to me inside a week, 90 percent of my orders get to me in 3 to 4 weeks

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iris in bloom - Again, I think it totally depends on what you order. I'm just one state over from you and purchased several items during Sunday's free shipping event; three have already shipped, with one arriving today, one scheduled for tomorrow, and one scheduled for Saturday. And although I rarely order clothing, the two D&Co. items I bought last month arrived within a week. All of this speedy shipping is due to the Ontario site, which has proven to be wonderful for those of us in the west. Good luck with your orders!

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc  I understand your point, but I shouldn't have to work at figuring out what ships fast and what doesn't and whose warehouse is here or there, NOT MY JOB, AND I get things faster from NC than Ontario, I just don't need another calculator 

Esteemed Contributor

@Iris in bloom - There's really no way for you—or anyone else—to figure out how things are stocked or fulfilled with QVC and its vendors before placing an order. It can certainly be frustrating. Unless you're ordering food items (which always ship on a Tuesday or Wednesday, typically the one right after you order but sometimes a week later), you only have the EDD to rely on; all you can do is hope your item is being shipped by a responsive, responsible vendor who also knows about that date and has a goal of meeting it. But then you have all the fun of hoping the courier also is responsive and responsible in getting the order to you, and soon we'll have weather-related fun to factor into that process. Again, I wish you luck and hope your orders arrive soon...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iris in bloom wrote:

@Kachina624 Gosh I've never had anything get to me inside a week, 90 percent of my orders get to me in 3 to 4 weeks

@Iris in bloom.  I find that hard to believe unless you live in Death Valley or at the summit of a high mountain.  If you live in Nebada, you should be getting many clothing orders from the Ontario warehouse.  I know for a fact they ship very fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have to agree with Iris in bloom. I recently ordered a D & C tunic. I am in New York and it took 12 days from the date I placed the order to the day I finally received it and tracking wasn’t available the entire time after it was picked up by the shipper. We have started using Amazon more not just because it is quicker. It is also more reliable with tracking.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 

I'm near Reno, and I can tell my average is 3 to 4 weeks

Frequent Contributor

You can figure the shipping will be slow since they have a notice up that they are updating their shipping procedures.  My question is that in this era of computered run, automated factories and warehouses, how long does it take to complete your updates.  This message has been on system forever--what is the problem?