New Contributor

Shipping is slow. Should be faster when you're paying for it!

QVC,

I’m a recent regular and have placed several orders since Thanksgiving. Your quality is wonderful but what is up with your shipping? Talk about slow. Not only do you charge for shipping but it’s the slowest of any vendor I have purchased from. For instance, on Saturday (12/18) I placed an order for Luminara candles. I narrowly missed the window for Christmas delivery and as of today (12/21) it is still being processed. I’ve placed orders from vendors as recently as 2 days ago, did not have to pay for shipping and I’ll be receiving those items before Christmas. And I’m not referring to Amazon either. QVC has a great thing going but you need to step up your shipping situation. Either it should be free or if customers are paying it should be faster than it is.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping is slow. Should be faster when you're paying for it!

And here we go......

Respected Contributor

Are we going to rehash this????  I am having trouble with all kinds of shipping, not just QVC.  Watch the news, it's everywhere.

Honored Contributor

Unbelievable!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

While I understand your frustration, to be fair, we've been warned back in October that shipping would be incredibly slow this year. And it has! No company can control the shipping. That's up to UPS, FedEx, or USPS. I don't see their situations changing anytime soon. 

P.S. Also, QVC had the unfortunate fire in Rocky Mount. If the item is coming from that facility, you may not get the item in time. 

Honored Contributor

@ABH65    I hope you realize you're preaching to the choir.  This board is for Q customers.  There's no indication it's read by anyone else.  If you have a complaint, you should direct it to corporate headquarters.  We board participants can't do a darn thing about shipping. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@reviewer from sc wrote:

While I understand your frustration, to be fair, we've been warned back in October that shipping would be incredibly slow this year. And it has! No company can control the shipping. That's up to UPS, FedEx, or USPS. I don't see their situations changing anytime soon. 

P.S. Also, QVC had the unfortunate fire in Rocky Mount. If the item is coming from that facility, you may not get the item in time. 

I wonder if qvc will remove inventory from their website that cannot be sold due to the fire. I really hate it when an order stays in limbo and I think they don't even know what products were being warehoused there and even if they did, may have no intention of being honest about it.  Just like 2020 when it sure seemed like business as usual here but no, it wasn't, and so our orders just got hung up and to heck with us and giving us the truth before we placed an order.  I don't want to go through that again. 

Esteemed Contributor

i ordered a gift card from Ulta a month ago....they've told me it could take another 30 days before i receive it.....really?!  customer service told me i should have ordered an e-gift card....it would have been faster delivery....i didn't want an e-gift card.....so annoyed....

Honored Contributor

In the scope of what is happening in the world today, I can't imagine that not getting something from QVC on time is anything to be worried about.

Especially this year when so many people are having such a difficult time.  I feel thankful to get anything at this point, no matter when I get it.  

Honored Contributor

The original post reminds me of the voice of Charlie Brown's teacher "wah wah wah".