Super Contributor

Shipping discounts on multiple items..would be so nice!

So often, I want to purchase more than one of an item, but the extra shipping charges stop me. Would be so nice to have more shipping discounts. Those charges really add up!

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping discounts on multiple items..would be so nice!

I agree with that.  I've often ordered the same thing, same size, different colors and been charged the same amount over and over for shipping and handling.

So, now if I want to do that, I order them separately since I have to pay for it anyway.  That way if I send one or two back it makes it easier plus I still have the receipt for the others in case I want to send the others back later.

Honored Contributor

I agree.  Also the discount if in the same line, like it used to be.

Honored Contributor

I'm happy with the shipping charges as they are, I shop online quite a bit and some shipping charges are a lot more than Qvc's. 

Valued Contributor

Annabelle:  Don't worry about needing the receipt on a return item.  If you don't have the original receipt, just go to your "Order Status", click on your item and print another receipt.

This works fine for returns. 

You can also print out another return label for your package if you don't have one.

I prefer to pay my own return postage as it is usually less, plus I wait to send returns until I have several items, especially during the holiday season when everything can be returned until Jan 31.  It saves me money if I need to order several sizes to get the right fit.

Trusted Contributor

Before the change in shipping charges, you could get a discount on clothes if you ordered at the same time, going to the same address. I always checked my wish list, and would add an item or two, thinking "why not get the savings on the S&H"  Now, I have no motivation to do that, and my wish list remains the same for months.  QVC has lost on orders from me due to the changes. 

Esteemed Contributor

This shipping charge policy has saved me a lot of money.  There have been more than a few items I would have ordered if I did not need multiples.  The full shipping on the second, third and fourth kept me from buying even one.  Well, I did buy a few of the items I saw on Q but I bought them elsewhere.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Super Contributor

When we got a price break on shipping more than one of an item, the shipping cost on clothes was at least double what it is now. That would still make it more than it is now.