Regular Contributor

I would prefer that QVC charge more money for shipping and get better shipping methods. I am on the West Coast and it typically takes 12 to 14 days for an order to reach me. That's too long and too many items are lost in shipment and never received. QVC this is not good customer service please address this subject.

Respected Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more.  3 lost items - sure, I got my money back, but would rather have had the items.  Smiley Sad

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor

I agree the shipping is poor.  For my birthday I ordered a gold diamonique ring over $200.  I got a tracking number with absolutely no tracking info and I never got the item.  

After waiting the required days I got my money back. I didn't even want the item anymore, but I wonder where the original item went?  

Esteemed Contributor

It would be more preferable if Q would get their business in order rather than treat their customers so poorly and charge them more.

It is obvious it on the Q side because so many other packages, come from all types of business' and  shippers including UPS and USPS that do not have  the issues that Q does.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Purseone wrote:

I would prefer that QVC charge more money for shipping and get better shipping methods. I am on the West Coast and it typically takes 12 to 14 days for an order to reach me. That's too long and too many items are lost in shipment and never received. QVC this is not good customer service please address this subject.

@Purseone, can you explain how us paying more is going to prevent items from being lost when in the hands of carriers? The Q's shipping and handling are plenty high as it is.

I hope everyone realizes that Q could issue a tracking number without even submitting the #, much less the item, to the carrier. Or they could submit the tracking # to the shipper, but fail to have the item picked up by or deliver it to the carrier. Not deliberately, but it could happen with shipping department snafus.

Unless your tracking shows the item actually in transit--and go to the carrier's site, FedEx or UPS or USPS to be sure--the carrier doesn't have the package. That's a Q shipping department problem, and us paying more money isn't going to fix it. If the carrier does have the package, what happens next is on the carrier, not QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Purseone wrote:

So sorry but your post makes no sense whatsoever.  You live on the West Coast and you are ordering from a company on the East Coast and you expect them (the Q) to get it together?????   This is no different than ordering from HSN, they are out of Florida. 

Once it leaves the warehouse, it is the carriers that are responsible for the length of time it takes and has nothing to do with good customer service.

There's no fix for this.