Valued Contributor

I know things are tough right now for those working, but can a little common sense be used when shpping packages? First of all, those 3 part sticky labels are about enough to make me quit buying. And now to put two VERY HEAVY packages into one flimsy box with bad taping is not using good sense. Someone else noted this in their review of Homeworx TSV candles and I have to agree. My two orders came in that beat up, falling apart box and it is a wonder they made it here. Like the other person said, now if I want to send one set back, both orders are on one label and no outer box to put the candles in for shipment back. I find I am constantly getting aggravated with how things are done at the Q nowadays, and may have to look elsewhere to do my shopping after being with the Q since the beginning. 

Honored Contributor

Whose commen scense?

Esteemed Contributor

9780692625200_p0_v4_s550x406.jpg

Honored Contributor

I always create a separate order for each item.  Then if something has to go back I have no issues with invoice or packing slip.  You are getting charged that shipping even if they do combine items.