Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping bags for clothing

I haven't had a problem with the bags being too small to return an item.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Thank you ! I never thought about turning the bag inside out so don’t have to struggle with the old mailing label . I just returned some blouses the other day so missed your idea! Lol
Valued Contributor

Thank you all for responding!  Here is where I have the problem.  If I am returning something bulky or if I bought 2 of an item then I want to return them together in the same bag.  It just cannot be done.  For example I just received the Denim and Co. denim  short-sleeve jacket A476978.  They were HUGE and not anywhere close to the posted measurements.  I had to return both but they did not fit in the bag.  (They had arrived in separate bags orignally.)  If I returned them separately in the bags they came in, I would have to pay double the return shipping.

I hope QVC starts using the shipping bags from the last several years for clothing!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

ALSO-- there is not extra room in these bags like the older bags. Sometimes if you can't get your return folded exactly the way it was folded at the factory  then one can't get it back in the bag.  

@sunshine45~~Thank you for your suggestion.  That would help with covering the original label.  Great idea!

Regular Contributor

I make sure I cut the bags on the side and right along the edge.  That way I usually have enough room and don't  use as much packing tape when I have to return something.

It is what it is!!!