Trusted Contributor

Shipping & handling needs a makeover

Here is a comment from someone who purchased LM's pendant:

While I am happy with the actual pendant, I am very disappointed in the way this was shipped to me! It was crammed in a tiny and I mean tiny box with the poem card folded in half! So the lovely poem card is ruined! That is unacceptable to me! Why would you send this lovely pendant and poem out in this manner! The pendant is 5 stars but the warehouse/packing department at QVC gets a minus -1!!!!

The new CEO should work on improving this department.  He is loosing goodwill having this happen.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shipping & handling needs a makeover

Let me see if I understand this post.... You're repeating someone else's unsubstantiated complaint and now it's become your complaint?  How does folding something in half ruin it? 

I think you should have waited until you actually experienced some fault for yourself, actually saw it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I found this picture of the new employees for the QVC distribution center in Ontario, CA.  Seems like there is a lot of potential here for good packing and shipping.  What do you say?

1,000 workers.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

May be an image of text that says 'Your package is here. ක 0n'

Honored Contributor

@lil sophie wrote:

I found this picture of the new employees for the QVC distribution center in Ontario, CA.  Seems like there is a lot of potential here for good packing and shipping.  What do you say?

1,000 workers.jpg

@lil sophie    Look at all of those empty shelves! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Let me see if I understand this post.... You're repeating someone else's unsubstantiated complaint and now it's become your complaint?  How does folding something in half ruin it? 

I think you should have waited until you actually experienced some fault for yourself, actually saw it. 

I did start a forum once in Customer Care telling them I ordered a Carole Hochman pjama set and received only the bottoms.  I asked if I should wait until they send me the top?  jack o lantern.jpg

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Zhills 

@Zhills wrote:

May be an image of text that says 'Your package is here. ක 0n'

the best laugh I've had in weeks thank you! So true thou!!🤣🤣🤣

Honored Contributor

Folding the card seems to be pretty low on the list of known problems at Q. I'd throw it away anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

@newname0,  are you under the mistaken impression that Q warehouse workers pick a pendant from a container, pick a card from a bin, fold the card then find a "tiny" box to cram both the pendant and card into then put the tiny box in a shipping box or mailing envelope?

If so that would explain why shipping an item talks so long.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Trusted Contributor

@newname0 wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I did start a forum once in Customer Care telling them I ordered a Carole Hochman pjama set and received only the bottoms.  I asked if I should wait until they send me the top?  jack o lantern.jpg

That is so evil funny - I can't stop laughing !