Occasional Contributor
I loved Shawnn's light hearted and fun spirited attitude lastnight during her 10 year anniversary show. I liked that she was able to look back at herself and her hairstyles and laughSmiley Happy. Truly a great quality about her! I do wish, however, she would take notice of her current hair color and style and make a few changes. Perhaps Shawnn should lighten her hair again to soften her look a bit, along with continuing to keep her hair out of her darling face.
Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's 10 Year Anniversay!

I thought the same thing.. I could never look back at 10 years of

pictures of myself .. let alone video .. Yikes ...but some of the

former hair does were so cute ...almost the same style as now

only shorter and blonder ...Glad she enjoyed herself ...gosh how

I wish Joe and the baby had shown up ....That would have been

great ...

Frequent Contributor

I agree Shawn needs to make many changes in her apperance.

Respected Contributor

I also like the darker lipstick .. not a fan of the nude lip ....

Honored Contributor

I like Shawn.I think she has a good heart and is very comfortable with who she is.I think that she has become one of my favourite over these last ten years even though I couldn't relate to her personality in her rookie years.

Honored Contributor

@katiepie wrote:
I loved Shawnn's light hearted and fun spirited attitude lastnight during her 10 year anniversary show. I liked that she was able to look back at herself and her hairstyles and laughSmiley Happy. Truly a great quality about her! I do wish, however, she would take notice of her current hair color and style and make a few changes. Perhaps Shawnn should lighten her hair again to soften her look a bit, along with continuing to keep her hair out of her darling face.

That's one way to get your message across without getting poofed or attacked.. LOL

Honored Contributor

Congrats Shawn!

Why So Hard on Yourself?!

I think you look beautiful now and you looked beautiful, including your hair, all throughout the past 10 years! We can all look back and see hairstyles we don't like now at all, but you're a pretty lady and you seem to be so inside and out. You're a Confident Woman...don't pick on yourself...own those hairstyles! There's only one fabulous you!!

Btw, I recorded the show n just watching now, hence the late remark.

New Contributor

I was wondering when someone was going to say something about Shawn's new hair style.  It is really not as becoming on her as something else might be.  She and her stylist really should rethink the current style.

Honored Contributor

Last night she said she thought the old blonde do was too blonde.  I think the new dark do is too dark.  HOwever, it's her hair to do with as she pleases.  I like her funky, spunky look.  It's never boring. Smiley Happy