Esteemed Contributor

If Shawn was using the body butter prior to trying to open the lipstick I can understand the issue with her hands being slippery. I use the body butter but MUST wash my hands after applying because they are definitely greasy. Actually my arms and legs and feet are greasy after rubbing it on no matter how well I rub it in, but it subsides after a little while and it really is great for dry skin. But how Josie can keep apply and applying and applying over and over again and still pick up her jars and bottles without them sliding right out of her hands is nothing short of amazing.

Valued Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Was Shawn implying Josie's products were greasy ??

i like Argon Oil. I incorporate into an inexpensive moisturizer. But I get mine at Trader Joe's at a fraction of the price QVC charges. I think it's about $6 a bottle and my moisturizer is about $4.  QVC can't touch that. 

Reever, I also bought the big bottle of argon oil at Trader Joes in the stopper bottle. Could you please  advise  me on the best way to use it? Thank you!

@wonderfulworld wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Was Shawn implying Josie's products were greasy ??

i like Argon Oil. I incorporate into an inexpensive moisturizer. But I get mine at Trader Joe's at a fraction of the price QVC charges. I think it's about $6 a bottle and my moisturizer is about $4.  QVC can't touch that. 

Reever, I also bought the big bottle of argon oil at Trader Joes in the stopper bottle. Could you please  advise  me on the best way to use it? Thank you!

yes it is greasy. I purchased last year and it's very greasy. still have it sitting in my cabinet time to get rid of it.Smiley Mad

Honored Contributor

I saw the exchange and I wouldn't say either of them was angry.  Shawn was trying to open the lipstick, which she couldn't open because she had just used the butter on her hands.

Then she was applying the lipstick over the top of lipstick she already had on and Josie handed her a kleenex or something to wipe everything off and asked her if she would like to start over with nothing on her lips.  Shawn grabbed the tissue and jokingly made a comment about how classy the show was. 

I found the entire exchange to be funny.