Contributor

Scratchy clothing tags...be gone!

Never again will I purchase any clothing unless it has the tagless type.  The cloth sewn-in type feels like 25 cactus needles stuck on my neck.

Cutting it off makes the outfit appear bargain-basement and can cause damage. The washing instruction tag can be on the side bottom in a soft fabric, but not the neck.  I would think tagless would be less expensive too.  Thank you for listening QVC!

Honored Contributor

Re: Scratchy clothing tags...be gone!

How will you know in advance if the item is tagless or not?

Honored Contributor

I agree! And they can be hard to remove. Most places will say it is tagless because it is a selling point for a lot of people. 

Respected Contributor

@Krimpette   When the host is showing a top, cardigan or tunic, the camera usually zooms in so the viewer can see the type of tag used.

Valued Contributor

I have Fibromyalgia and Nerve Damage. Anything that pokes me or rubs against my skin too scratchy, really hurts. I much prefer garments with the tags on the bottom of tops. 

Contributor

I too can’t wear items with scratchy tags
Respected Contributor

I can't stand those tags. I don't have a health reason for it, they just seem to scratch, scratch, and scratch again all. day. long! Even those who put them in the sides bother me. I don't know what kind of fabric they use but they feel like they have tiny stickers in them. I like having care instructions, just not sure where would be a place to have them that I could tolerate. Maybe the very bottom hem? Not that any manufacturer would care about my feelings Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

1000% the reason I tossed out my skinny tees. The worst tags ever.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield