Contributor

Same products over and over and over...

Hello!

I feel like I am seeing the same products presented over and over and over.  Same beauty stuff (Josie Maran again?!), same toys, etc.   Today's Special Values are presented in every show and for an hour at midnight.  It's too much.  It just makes me turn the channel.  This needs to change please.  Thank you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Same products over and over and over...

I don't watch much, so this isn't a huge issue for me, but I do wish QVC would take a look at the 30 minute shows that HSN does.

When QVC gives an entire hour to a single product, like a vacuum cleaner or a camera, I have to shake my head. If the TSV brand can't fill an hour, give it 30 minutes for the item and then give the other 30 minutes to 4 other products from another brand.

Respected Contributor

I'm pretty much done with watching Q till January....if I shop it's here online. Can't stand the Christmas/gift programing that began before Halloween! And yes it's the same items over and over. Yawn.

Frequent Contributor

My thoughts are the same.  Nothing is exciting or new this year.  Remember when there were TSV's never before seen and happen to be a great gift.  Now it seems the Q is repeating themselves with old products but with different colors or patterns.  Hey Q I've seen that before last year and the year before that.  Yawn!

Trusted Contributor

Not everyone watches television on the same schedule as you, so people are constantly tuning in throughout multiple time zones across the country and at various times throughout the day.  As such, QVC will air some products throughout the day to maximize sales.

Bear in mind QVC exists to sell products.  If these products were not selling, QVC would move on to other items, but they continue to sell and bring in profits.  QVC exists to make profits -- not entertain us -- not alleviate our boredom.

Fortunately, if one find the programming boring, there are a multitude of other things to do than watching a shopping channel.

Respected Contributor

Hello, mwells and welcome. Smiley Happy

They do show a lot of the same shows over and over, but I guess it works.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

Same tsv's, same products, why can't you get new products? I rarely ,buy.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Occasional Contributor

I agree this thing of showing the same product all the time is driving me crazy! It first started with that teeth whitning old guy that coughed the entire time then it was the mattress all darn day. I they thought it was ok but I've actually stopped watching QVC. I say show the product in the am then at noon then at 6 and midnite thats it!!! Everyone knows that even if the product isnt on they can still call or get online and buy it. We dont need to see it all darn day.

Honored Contributor

Q has turned into a milktoast network showing the same 10-12 products over and over and over.   It's been like this for a couple of years or more.  How many of us could name the same toys they show every holiday season?  Or the same cooking utensil or carrier seen at least twice a month.

Don't even start on Black Friday and this weeekend.  It's nothing more than the same 10-12 products they show every week.  snooze-fest.

I haven't turned Q on since the August gold day.  Even then, I didn't watch as much as I usually would on gold days.   It was the same old stuff....cheap 1-2-3 gram items or Arte d'Oro.  They miss the boat on the mid-range gold.

Honored Contributor

Tuned in four times today, and all I saw each time was a Dell computer. Turned away because I'm not looking for a computer at the moment.