Frequent Contributor

SUGGESTION FOR SUMMER PANTS..............

I would really love to see more 'BEACH PANTS" with prints in a "flimsy material" that is flowy as a TSV!!!!.............I think it would be a "HIT" with everyone!!!!  Wearing "jeans" whether Capri or Shorts are not cool for the Summer and "Beach Pants" are so feminine and lightweight for the "hot Summers"!!!...............What say you???

Super Contributor

Re: SUGGESTION FOR SUMMER PANTS..............

[ Edited ]

I love flowy pants in the summer! As long as they're not too see-though. They also need to offer a size tall. I would also like to see some good quality tank tops. So often they're see-through, cut too low, the straps are too narrow, they cling too much, or they're too boxy. I just want a nice well fitted tank that skims the body without being too revealing, yet doesn't look like a shapeless mess. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's a good idea, not sure if they'll have more or not.   Denim and Co seems to be the only ones who carry them??   I like the beach pants vibe but I feel they are hard to get a good fit, for me anyway.   I like LL Bean cropped Vista Camp pants, they are light and airy, I lived in them last summer.

I find they work out better for my lifestyle, they are a bit more pricey but last.

Respected Contributor

I admire them on others but I think and feel silly in them.  I go with shorts, sundresses or skorts.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I would love some gauzy pants for summer, but they would need to be cut with petites in mind.....loose-legged, not giant prints...and not too long..,just ankle-grazing would work for me..... They are much cooler to wear once the temps go up. I have seen Q call some things "gauze" but they are actually poly...no thanks. I will be the first to buy it they can bring these to Q! Cotton gauze is cooler than almost everything when the triple digits get here.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have about 7 pair and wear them when I don't feel like wearing shorts in summer. I love them with a ribbed tank top. Got all mine at Amazon. Just type in beach pants. for me, I size up one size because all of them seem to be cut small...no matter what vendor I order from.  Hope you find some!

And I'm 5'11 so ordering the regular length is fine. The inseams are very long, most at 35 inches which is perfect for me.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

I love flowy pants in the summer! As long as they're not too see-though. They also need to offer a size tall. I would also like to see some good quality tank tops. So often they're see-through, cut too low, the straps are too narrow, they cling too much, or they're too boxy. I just want a nice well fitted tank that skims the body without being too revealing, yet doesn't look like a shapeless mess. 

@Sweet Kitties 

I found really nice tank tops last year at Lands end.  Well made and felt great.  They usually have a lot of the basics it seems.

Honored Contributor

@SweetSpice Type beach pants in the search bar.  There is an entire page of them.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler

Haven't they had a TSV of that kind of pant every one of the past few summers?  I bet they do it again this year.  Still a little early.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment