Super Contributor

STOP SHIPPING HANDING UPS TO USPS

Just ship with UPS. Do not hand over to po.

Trusted Contributor

Re: STOP SHIPPING HANDING UPS TO USPS

I agree.  I never understood why they transfer the package to another carrier.  Why not just stick with the original carrier?

Respected Contributor

Money , they save by doing this , i hate it. QVC is the worst because they  don't actually ship for at least 3 days . I got an Ulta shipment in 4 days and they used the same service.

Frequent Contributor

I agree I've been waiting almost a month for a Josie foundation.  Will give it a couple more days then get a refund because of course my luck they don't have a replacement.  They should ship UPS right now and go back to USPS once the problems are sorted out (and I hope they are!!)

Honored Contributor

Do what the OP suggest, and listen to Q customers yell and scream about increased shipping fees.  They would go up.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Didiville 

I would imagine it's less costly, the reason why QVC chooses to use it.  

You can bypass USPS by signing up for UPS Choice Premium.  UPS will skip USPS and deliver directly to you.

It's been working great for me; however, while UPS SurePost is upgraded to UPS delivery, UPS Mail Innovations is not.

"The main difference between UPS Mail Innovations and UPS SurePost is their specialty in the types of packages they process. UPS Mail Innovations - best for smaller and lighter packages that weigh less than one pound. UPS SurePost - best for heavier packages within the 2-20 pound range."

Update:

It was $40, now $19 a year.  That's a good deal.  Under normal conditions, delivery is 1-2 days sooner bypassing USPS.  USPS has not returned to normal, yet.  

Super Contributor

@Kachina624   Raise the shipping and their sales will go down. See all the free shipping days which end up in terrible service by usps

Honored Contributor

@Didiville.  Bingo!  And thats why they're not going to do it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Didiville wrote:

Just ship with UPS. Do not hand over to po.

@Didiville 

I second that request!   Every time it goes from UPS to the PO, it takes 3-8 days longer to get my package!   HOW is this a good idea?

Since QVC charges $6.95 for returning even the smallest package, there should be LOTS of money in that budget already.   

UPS to USPS is a shipping option .... yes ..... but a terrible one! 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 Interesting to note that some packages are delivered by ups and they never reach usps as they are suppose to.