Trusted Contributor

Where are the solid wood serving carts on wheels that Mark

Charles used to bring?  I don't like the Temptations ones that are metal and I don't want "colors" like bakeware.  The wood finishes that were on the wood carts were pretty.  Please pass on to the buyers.

QVC Customer Care

Re: SOLID WOOD SERVING CARTS

@WORKING GAL

will certainly pass on your request!

Beth QVC

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have two of those carts, one in Cherry and one in oak.  The oak one came from QVC, the cherry one was purchased at another on line retailer.

The brand name is Oasis Island.  You can google and find that they are still sold out there,  I really like mine, but be warned that they are extremely heavy, they weigh a ton!

Regular Contributor

I ALSO HAVE THE OAK AND THE ISLAND IN OAK TOO

Regular Contributor

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO MAKE THAT ISLAND LESS WOBBLY, I SENT BACK THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IT WAS DEFECTIVE, IT WOBBLED SO BAD YOU WOULD THINK YOU WERE IN AN EARTHQUAKE, IF ANYONE KNOWS A SOLUTION PLEASE TELL ME, TIA.

Honored Contributor

@karol59 wrote:

I WISH I KNEW HOW TO MAKE THAT ISLAND LESS WOBBLY, I SENT BACK THE FIRST ONE BECAUSE IT WAS DEFECTIVE, IT WOBBLED SO BAD YOU WOULD THINK YOU WERE IN AN EARTHQUAKE, IF ANYONE KNOWS A SOLUTION PLEASE TELL ME, TIA.

Check to see if the wheels are on completely and pushed/ screwed in as far as possible.  It sounds like the cart is uneven, if so, the wheels would be suspect.

Mine don't wobble at all.