Respected Contributor

I swear!! Food, gadgets, & Philosophy seems to be all that is on lately. Sick of the programming!

Trusted Contributor

Me too. But it's saving a lot of money!

Honored Contributor

I was noticing that earlier today.  While QVC was showing gifts as ladders, dusters, etc., HSN was showing lovely jewelry and toys.  I think QVC has a much different idea of what people want as gifts than I do!!!!!  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Super Contributor

Repetitious threads about repetitious QVC programming are not exactly scintillating either.

Honored Contributor

@Carriestp wrote:

Repetitious threads about repetitious QVC programming are not exactly scintillating either.

And just as no one is forcing anyone to watch QVC's repetitious programming, no one is forced to open a repetitious thread...

Just sayin'...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Don't shoot the messenger. Just want to try to put a different spin on this. Yes we are bored, dislike the programming, products, pricing, return policies, shipping costs, etc. What we are all expressing is missing the old QVC that obviously we used to watch fairly often and are disgusted w/ all the negative changes we see. If you look at it as trying to bring about change by banding together hoping those in charge will listen, what's the harm? Things can't get any worse...only better.

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Carriestp wrote: Kimi

And just as no one is forcing anyone to watch QVC's repeitiKimious programming, no one is forced to open a repeitious thread...

Just sayin'...

I completely agree and equating the two was kind of my point.   

Same can be said for reading posts of those you find tedious.

Personally I wish mods would just merge repetitious threads into one thread.

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I was noticing that earlier today.  While QVC was showing gifts as ladders, dusters, etc., HSN was showing lovely jewelry and toys.  I think QVC has a much different idea of what people want as gifts than I do!!!!!  

I bought two Christmas gifts from HSN; none from the Q. Nobody wants a ladder or some Philosophy.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Carriestp wrote:

And just as no one is forcing anyone to watch QVC's repeitious programming, no one is forced to open a repeitious thread...

Just sayin'...

@stevieb I love it!!!!!!

Don't worry, be Happy!