Trusted Contributor

SHOWING PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IS GETTING ME ANGRY.

I am really becoming irritated with the Q for highlighting products that are not available. I keep seeing the Lancer skincare products focused on the good deals, and I think it has returned. So I click on it and get "sorry, this is not available."

This is not the only product that they do this with. Take it off if you don't have it for purchase!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SHOWING PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT AVAILABLE IS GETTING ME ANGRY.

[ Edited ]

It is ridiculous when you click on a front (home)page picture and the item is not even shown. Up comes a bunch of awful looking dollar store items.

Honored Contributor

On the rare occasion that I scroll down the first page, if l see something interesting and click on it, dozens of other items appear.  If the item is on the first page, clicking on it should bring it right up, no??  

Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65   And I gotta say the flip side is having programs talking about and showing fashions (at the least) are not pictured to order and we see "image soon to come". We click to the item days later and it's still not on to see, to look at, to ponder, to see colors and sizes.

If we cannot see the items, we are not buying them.

Valued Contributor

I agree that showing items that are not available is annoying.  Also annoying is showing products online without being told it is an advance order until after you orer it!  This has happened 3 times to me in this past month....the last being a Phiklosophy product.  QVC is so deceptive anymore!  ICK

Valued Contributor

May I also add that it is annoying when hosts wear clothes or shoes that are not available at QVC. I don't know how management allows this. I think it says a lot about what hosts think of QVC products and brands.