Honored Contributor

Re: SHIPPING AND HANDLING FEES

@Zey4x I put a lot of things on easy pay and I've never been charged interest for doing it.

Super Contributor

Of course you are charged ...bottoms up Lady

Esteemed Contributor

@Zey4x  Perhaps I'm not understanding your comment; however, you don't get charged interest just because you select easy pay. You have to pay the balance due at the time of the billing to avoid interest. Easy pay hasn't anything to do with it.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Zey4x wrote:

Speaking of charges anyone notice that when you call in to order you say NO EASY PAY and they do it anyway to get interest? Its been happeing way too many times lately seems the more I order they think I forget I hate paying interest no matter how small it is..also what about 37 bucks for late charges ...it screams GOTCHA!

@Zey4x

QVC does not charge interest for easy pay.  You are only charged interest on credit cards by the bank.  If you are using a credit card and don't want to pay interest pay the mistaken easy pay in full each month or have your account linked to a debit card to make payments and there will be no interest charged. 

As far as late charges you must be using a credit card and didn't make your monthly payment on time.  This is the bank fees, not QVC.  If your order is accidently put on easy pay it will show that on your order status.  Call CS and tell them you want to pay it in one payment, then pay it on time to avoid interest and late fees.

Respected Contributor

@janz wrote:

@Zey4x wrote:

Speaking of charges anyone notice that when you call in to order you say NO EASY PAY and they do it anyway to get interest? Its been happeing way too many times lately seems the more I order they think I forget I hate paying interest no matter how small it is..also what about 37 bucks for late charges ...it screams GOTCHA!

@Zey4x

QVC does not charge interest for easy pay.  You are only charged interest on credit cards by the bank.  If you are using a credit card and don't want to pay interest pay the mistaken easy pay in full each month or have your account linked to a debit card to make payments and there will be no interest charged. 

As far as late charges you must be using a credit card and didn't make your monthly payment on time.  This is the bank fees, not QVC.  If your order is accidently put on easy pay it will show that on your order status.  Call CS and tell them you want to pay it in one payment, then pay it on time to avoid interest and late fees.

@Zey4x What @janz says is exactly correct. QVC does not charge interest on easy pay. If your purchase is on a credit card, and you don't pay your balance in full every month, then and only then are you charged interest BY THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

Super Contributor

(QVC does not charge interest for easy pay  You are only charged interest on credit cards by the bank). Question? what bank are you talking about the QVC credit card bank? thats what i am referring to

Honored Contributor

I use the QVC credit card bank and have never been charged interest on easy pay.  You would, however, get charged interest if you don't pay the entire bill each month.  QVC doesn't charge interest to any credit card for using easy pay.  

Trusted Contributor

@xvi045  I’ve stopped watching the kitchen shows. Many times I’d see several gadgets, but didn’t order because of the individual shipping charges.  And, especially this time of the year, when I might want to order multiples as gifts. No way!  Easier not to even watch. 

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"
Super Contributor

I have to pay the balance at the time of delivery of easy pay? What is easy pay than? Look for your information I NEVER ask for easy pay I prefer to pay when I receive the item IN FULL and pay infull when billed. So when I see interest amts encured I know it must be however small it is from the easy pay.

Super Contributor

Credit Card company is my QCard and Yes as I stated I am charged interest when I use easy pay ....End of Story Hens!