Occasional Contributor

Re: SHAWN AND ISAAC - Isaac Mizrahi Live Shows

You're being funny, right!

Occasional Contributor

She's so put on. I turn the channel when she is on.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shawn and Isaac get along well and do a good job presenting the line.

Esteemed Contributor

I like there shows together and I like Shawn as a host to begin with.. And I dont understand why people watch these shows if they dont like them? I mostly order QVC items online and only watch QVC when I am intersted in a brand I like to see what is offered.   

Occasional Contributor

It is hard to watch Shawn. She interrupts Isaac too much which I think is disrespectful. She really did change. I don't watch a show if she is the host. 

Regular Contributor

i agree I Can NOT watch any shows with Shawn anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I love Shawn and Isaac together, I think they are funny, you can tell they really enjoy each other, and they make their shows interesting to watch........I like Shawn a lot on her own as well, she is always upbeat and informative and adds her own chram into the presentations, I think that makes a good host! Everyone has their own opinions and likes and dislikes, but I think being a host is a much harder job than it seems...... 

Respected Contributor

Stopped watching them ages ago. I felt like there was nothing value added by tuning in.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
New Contributor

Couldn't have been more animated than last night when Shawn went into a laughing fit and it was the most hysterical and entertaining thing I've seen on TV in a long time, especially when the models started cracking up and Isaac said, under his breath, that he's seen a commercial on TV about uncontrollable laughing.  Didn't know you were so funny Shawn, but it was so funny and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Keep up the good work!

Super Contributor

@NJ Deborah wrote:

Couldn't have been more animated than last night when Shawn went into a laughing fit and it was the most hysterical and entertaining thing I've seen on TV in a long time, especially when the models started cracking up and Isaac said, under his breath, that he's seen a commercial on TV about uncontrollable laughing.  Didn't know you were so funny Shawn, but it was so funny and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.  Keep up the good work!

They got a serious case of the giggles last night, it was contagious ! Smiley LOL