Contributor

S & H Charges are not being shown

QVC is not showing the S & H charges on the products page. What's up with this?

Honored Contributor

Re: S & H Charges are not being shown

Been like that for a while now. shows up once you put item in your cart. 

Honored Contributor

They seem to be tinkering with the site again.

I'm now getting product suggestions when I check my order.  I figured this could be connected.  Not sure if or when they'll show the shipping charges again.🤷‍♀️

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Banking and counting on people not noticing before the hit the "buy" button, and too late with the new 1 minute to cancel your order.

What other reason could there be to not clearly display that shipping cost with the item BEFORE you get to checkout...

Guess they figure once you click thru to the page where you actually place the order, there's too much time wasted to change your mind....

You can be sure they did a study on it.

A hint of deception in my opinion.

Respected Contributor

Interesting.   S&H is clearly displayed for an item on the app, but not when I look at the exact same item on the website. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think there's any grand conspiracy or intent to deceive . . . just the usual subpar programming on a clunky old website. Hooray.

Occasional Contributor

I'm with you - terrible not showing S&H charges BEFORE you buy.  They only show when you "put them in your cart"  Who the heck wants to go back and forth to check that out?? It should all be up front and posted... I've called several times and the poor customer service folks have no say so concerning that...They say they are getting a lot of complaints but obviousley nothing is being done...Now I noticed a top from Denim and Co, is $5.50 for S&H - not the normal $3.50 for clothing/tops...I checked 15 different tops -mostly new arrivals and some old tops and they were all $3.50 NOT$2,00 more -WHAT GIVES !!!