Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I saw her late at night last week doing a presentation on the Cubii exercise machine.  The vendor volunteered information about the assembly required going into some detail about the hardware included, where it was used and how simple it was.  About 2 minutes after she finished, Rosina asked, " is there any assembly required"?  I couldn't believe my ears.  She must totally zone out.  The vendor must have been totally disgusted.

@Kachina624 , I agree.  After what she said, I thought to myself, I'm glad I wasn't the vendor because apparently she wasn't listening.  It was a real turn off for me.

I have found that when she's the host of any of the shows, jewelry included, it's time to change the channel for me.  

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking that maybe they are getting directions from the producers because I have seen David do this much more frequently lately. He will wait until they do a demo of say, nachos, and then ask if the product would work for nachos. I was really surprised, but, as I said, he has veen doing this much more often. It is so rude to the vendor.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I am thinking that maybe they are getting directions from the producers because I have seen David do this much more frequently lately. He will wait until they do a demo of say, nachos, and then ask if the product would work for nachos. I was really surprised, but, as I said, he has veen doing this much more often. It is so rude to the vendor.

@Lisa now in AZ , This might just be to repeat it for the viewers.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Rosina Grosso

[ Edited ]

I do not care for her presentations whatsoever whether she's standing up or sitting down. Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@ErmaJean  I tuned in for Valerie last night and have to admit I turned it off. I NEVER turn off VPH. The whole presentation was on Valium. First of all, Valerie's rep was doing the presenting. She is normally just ok, but last night she was not on point. Then, Rosina's voice made me want to go to sleep, and she was not enthusiastic about anything. I don't like over-the-top craziness, but a little energy is needed. I rarely get to watch Rosina, because I only watch kitchen and decor shows, but last night was not a good mix. I'm sure she does well with certain presentations, but it wasn't doing anything for me last night.

Esteemed Contributor

@ErmaJean 

When she began as a Host she was pregant. When she returned from maternity leave her performance was the same . So, now months later , I to noticed that she is sitting down often while talking or displaying items.Seems her style , lets just sit on the sofa . Another Host SK  sits on the sofa and JT & CK sit when doing shoe shows.

I turn the channel 98% of the time when RG is the Host . Makes me feel like helping her out by giving some word suggestions in describing items .

Respected Contributor

I enjoy listening to Rossina. Her voice is lower octaves and more relaxing to me. THere is another host whose high pitch, lilting voice, repetitive voice  I find bothersome- 

Everyone has opinions...