Honored Contributor

Quite a few posters were disappointed when they found out that the TSV for Thursday, the 8th, is going to be a Susan Graver TSV and her show is the first one for that day.

Susan Graver can be on any other Thursday, why did you all decide to have her on first?????  Maybe this is one of the reasons why you are losing so many customers.....  What a grave disappointment.......

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you. So looking forward to Rose of Tralee and only a few shows. Not Susan Graver TSV.

Trusted Contributor

What! Are you serious.

Honored Contributor

@Eire22 wrote:

I agree with you. So looking forward to Rose of Tralee and only a few shows. Not Susan Graver TSV.

If you are still up when the show starts, you are welcome to come join us.  It has been started already, and a few have posted.  Not sure how many will be on because of the hour, but am sure some will be there.  I hope I can last throughout the whole show. 

Still can't figure out what the Q was thinking with this one. 

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

What! Are you serious.

Sorry, but I am not understanding your post.  Who was this post intended for?????

Honored Contributor

@ShowMe wrote:

Quite a few posters were disappointed when they found out that the TSV for Thursday, the 8th, is going to be a Susan Graver TSV and her show is the first one for that day.

Susan Graver can be on any other Thursday, why did you all decide to have her on first?????  Maybe this is one of the reasons why you are losing so many customers.....  What a grave disappointment.......

@ShowMe  I'm sure this is just a typo and you meant to write:  "What a Graver disappointment."   Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

@ShowMe  I'm sure this is just a typo and you meant to write:  "What a Graver disappointment."   Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

That is funny.  Remember, you said it, I didn't......lol. 

Really, what I meant to say it was such a disappointment that they chose SG over the Rose of Tralee as being first on the day......... 

Trusted Contributor

QVC will feature what drives more sales, and apparently Susn Graver drives more sales than kitschy items from Ireland.  While I can appreciate watching the presentations from Ireland, I also recognize that I do not need a shopping channel to feature Irish products in order to celebrate or appreciate my family's heritage.

Regular Contributor

For me, it's insulting to all the vendors who come over from Ireland. RoT and SPD used to be all day events; now the shows are spliced by other stuff that is sold all year 'round or relegated to the middle of the night.

The vendors endure a long flight to be there only to get a few hours or a red-eye show? That's a slap in the face, I'm sorry. People take RoT and SPD off from work to watch the Irish shows (from years lurking on the forums, I've seen it mentioned several times; this year I took SPD off only to be disappointed by the lack of shows).

But no, QVC will stick to the "same ol, same ol." *Yawn* But here, have another handbag or shoe or a liquid knit LOGO hobo shirt with huge Isaac flowers and Halston fine details! 

Regular Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

QVC will feature what drives more sales, and apparently Susn Graver drives more sales than kitschy items from Ireland.  While I can appreciate watching the presentations from Ireland, I also recognize that I do not need a shopping channel to feature Irish products in order to celebrate or appreciate my family's heritage.

QVC or Susie won't die if they miss two days out of the year. Just sayin'.