Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@ShowMe wrote:

Quite a few posters were disappointed when they found out that the TSV for Thursday, the 8th, is going to be a Susan Graver TSV and her show is the first one for that day.

Susan Graver can be on any other Thursday, why did you all decide to have her on first?????  Maybe this is one of the reasons why you are losing so many customers.....  What a grave disappointment.......

@ShowMe  I'm sure this is just a typo and you meant to write:  "What a Graver disappointment."   Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy  Smiley Happy

Very cute, @Pearlee!

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

I agree Smiley Sad I used to take off work just to watch the shows...I know it  sounds silly to some but I don't really care, I enjoyed it so much. I was suprised that there wasn't even a TSV ...just SG....ugh..

Too bad most of the shows are either during sleeping time or work hours!

Jenn

Honored Contributor

Re: Rose of Tralee

[ Edited ]

jenn_a wrote:

I agree Smiley Sad I used to take off work just to watch the shows...I know it  sounds silly to some but I don't really care, I enjoyed it so much. I was suprised that there wasn't even a TSV ...just SG....ugh..

Too bad most of the shows are either during sleeping time or work hours!

Jenn

I used to do the same thing when I was working.  Always took SPD and RofT off as vacation days. 

After thinking more about this, it looks to me like they are trying to phase out the Irish days on the Q.  This is so sad.