Honored Contributor

Re: Ring video doorbell overkill

[ Edited ]

Is there a security system that works with your desktop (that has wifi)?,,,  Without using a cell phone app and not using wires?

Valued Contributor

OMG - I so totally agree.  I would never buy a Ring doorbell because it reminds me of a QVC day that I want to forget....what a horrible day.  And now it is another computer - all darn day long - give it up QVC - you are turning us off instead ofturning us on!

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

Is there a security system that works with your desktop (that has wifi)?,,,  Without using a cell phone app and not using wires?

Ours does and I am sure there are some in your area too......

My system has sensors on the doors...windows and barn.....

They have outdoor cameras, but we just use 2 trail cams that we move around and out of sight....

Occasional Contributor

Yes, another day this time of of HP Laptops.  And, what does a laptop have to do with "In the kitchen with David"?

Respected Contributor

It seems this weekend has created a polarizing atmosphere amongst customers. Many of us are in agreement that this weekend was a disaster in terms of boring and repetitive programming but others are supporting QVC on this one. While true we can turn the channel, many of us like to keep QVC on all day as background noise.

Honored Contributor

You can have my husband and his ballgames all weekend for free

People with kids will probably bring theirs over for you to listen to their screaming and fighting.

ROFL

Honored Contributor

@lonistwin wrote:

Yes, another day this time of of HP Laptops.  And, what does a laptop have to do with "In the kitchen with David"?

David includes just about any TSV in his kitchen shows. Next it will be Breezies in the kitchen. Ladies need to be perky while cooking for the hubby.