Contributor

I wanted to know why QVC does not put all reviews on when someone takes the time to write about a product they purchased?  Most of my reviews are very positive and I take it very seriously when critiquing something here.  You do not do your customers a service when you merely post positive reviews.  I am a very honest person who truly wants everyone to feel confident before making a purchase, so please QVC, show some unbiased objective reviews or they will mean nothing.   And the result will be some very disgruntled customers.  We preach transparency all of  time in our culture, unless of course, it comes to the dollar.  You owe your faithful customers (which I have been one for 5 years now) the integrity and respect that they deserve, otherwise other online shoppers will be turning elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

All of my reviews, positive and negative, have been posted and always notified by email they were along with a link to the website so I could see it was there.  We must check off the box asking if we want to be notified.  

There are guidelines to follow that if violated will result in a review not being posted.  

Contributor

My reviews are always very respectful but honest.  Trust me, I am not that sort of a writer at all.  I just happened to notice that they did not every put that particular one on.  

Honored Contributor

I also see negative and positive reviews of products posted, both by other reviewers and myself.

What irks me is when reviewers give a product a bad review for shipping delays or wrong color sent, etc.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Strange to say last couple of not so new items I checked  out showed no reviews at all which I found very odd - others showed all positive reviews.

Am I imagining it or are they only letting us see good reviews?  Might be just me lol

Honored Contributor

@Southernbelle60.  I personally have written probably a hundred negative reviews; there are thousands posted in the review section.  If your review was not posted, it's because you said something objectionable. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I also see negative and positive reviews of products posted, both by other reviewers and myself.

What irks me is when reviewers give a product a bad review for shipping delays or wrong color sent, etc.

Or when the reviewer hasn't even purchased the item, but wants to bash the designer, host or the people who did buy, and enjoy the product. I wish QVC wouldn't allow such reviews. They drive the ratings down, unfairly. Amazon at least verifies the purchase and sometimes even blocks unverified reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

@Southernbelle60 - There's a chance your review will still be posted if it hasn't yet; the times for submitting a review and having it posted seem to vary widely. I've had reviews show up the very next day, and I've also had reviews not be added until weeks later.