Valued Contributor

Returns stuck at post office

I suggest QVC do better with returns.  I dropped off my package five days ago at the post office and when I checked the return status today there is zero movement!  Maybe those at headquarters need to visit Amazon because they process returns with speed.  And if you try and blame the smart post pre label....don’t...it is the fault of QVC.

Honored Contributor

Re: Returns stuck at post office

Did you use their return label?  When I had a similar situation, I called C/S and they went ahead and processed my credit.  Since I used their return label, they could see the information from the tracking info that my return was on the way to them.

Super Contributor

Most times when it's, "picked up by agent", it won't show up again until days later. It took two weeks for one of mine to get to a town about 4 hrs from me. It went to another state, and came back. I ordered the TSV Skechers on the 9th of July, and received my exchange on the 29th. Most of the time the "check status" on here doesn't work for me.

Respected Contributor

I had this same problem.  I dropped it off at the post office on 8/12 for an exchange.  I didn't get an email and online is showing no status on the package.  I was worried that it was lost or stolen from the post office. I called CS and they were very helpful.  They told me they have to wait 12 days before they can do anything.  But I should call back and they will credit the last order and put through a new order in the new size at the same price etc.  So make sure you call CS and they will help you.  They told me the packages are insured, so there is no cost to us to replace.

Trusted Contributor

The postal employee at my PO told me that QVC has a third party pick up the packages for return and they usually wait until they have enough to make the trip worthwhile. She said it can be several days to more than a week before they’re picked up. I always get a receipt at the PO when I drop off a QVC package...for proof that I did drop it off and also for the tracking number to see when it’s delivered back to QVC.

A QVC Customer Service Rep told me to always call CS if you have any questions regarding a return and after 12 days, they will issue a refund if the package is not found.

Respected Contributor

QVC is handling returns in the way that is cheapest for them; not in the best interest of the customer.  There are better ways, they are just choosing not to use them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lands End, Chicos and J Jill are just as bad.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is the fault of QVC. They choose to use the cheapest shipping method available.

Since they use that packages sit around while priority mail is being delivered.
QVC packages get set aside until the Post Office has time to deliver them.

The return packages sit until they have a load full to be moved by an outside source.

I have only ordered 2 items so far this year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gabidog - If the USPS system shows that your package has been picked up by the third-party agent, you can track it at the agent's website after about 48 hours:

http://www.tracking.smartlabel.com/

The information will be basically the same as what you'd find with tracking your return on the QVC website, but sometimes an extra stop or two will be displayed, and the courier's site gets more frequent updates than the QVC site. This way, you can be sure that your return package is at least moving along, even if it's doing so slowly.

Respected Contributor

I often hesitate to order for the negative things I read about the

returns being processed .. Luckily I have never had a problem ...

Knock on Wood !!!

Last week I had a return .. used QvC label .. took the box to a very

small regional post office in a resort area .....5 days later the

return was on my credit card and also the item was removed from

my easy pay list .....Whew ......!!