Frequent Contributor

Return Delays - 3 or 4 Weeks?

Morning! I returned items 3-4 weeks ago with a Q label and still have not seen that they are returned, and the credits are not being made. Typical right now? Thanks!
Honored Contributor

Re: Return Delays - 3 or 4 Weeks?

@Beautybella88 wrote:
Morning! I returned items 3-4 weeks ago with a Q label and still have not seen that they are returned, and the credits are not being made. Typical right now? Thanks!

@Beautybella88 Oh yes and more.  I have almost given up hope on some things.  I have never experienced anything like with with a major company.  Never for anything. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner And right below your posting here..........in big black letters it says............

EASY RETURNS & FREE EXCHANGES

(click here) To Learn More

Too Funny

Esteemed Contributor

@Beautybella88 - Unfortunately, that is a pretty standard timeframe for returns using the QVC label even when we're not facing a global pandemic. If you haven't done so already, you can track the progress of your return package(s) through the third-party returns agent website: https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track

If you see that something has a status of "delivered," you can reach out to the social team for assistance in getting your returns processed a little more quickly: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Good luck!

Regular Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Beautybella88 - Unfortunately, that is a pretty standard timeframe for returns using the QVC label even when we're not facing a global pandemic. If you haven't done so already, you can track the progress of your return package(s) through the third-party returns agent website: https://pitneybowes.shipment.co/track

If you see that something has a status of "delivered," you can reach out to the social team for assistance in getting your returns processed a little more quickly: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Good luck!

Thank you very much for the tracking information.  I was able to

enter my code and saw the status.  Shows it should arrive this week.  It was taken to the Post Office June 11.  I have saved

the information for future referance.  Thanks again!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

@Sooner And right below your posting here..........in big black letters it says............

EASY RETURNS & FREE EXCHANGES

(click here) To Learn More

Too Funny

@fthunt Oh but it is easy!  You just have to wait forever for it to happen!  Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc thank you for providing the tracking website. I was able to send when my return from 6/22 will be delivered to QVC.