Esteemed Contributor

Just watching QVC this afternoon......jeans came on that i would have been very interested in ordering BUT they only come in regular sizes and not petite sizes which i would require........Gary stated 44,000 (i believe) have already been sold so i figure there would definitly be a benefit to offfering them in not only petite but tall sizes.....so that is my request....i am not on Facebook, etc. so writing here.....

not sure if a moderator can forward to Gary G...............

the item  number is....A228213...........hopefully these jeans will be available in petite and tall sizes soon...

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Just watching QVC this afternoon......jeans came on that i would have been very interested in ordering BUT they only come in regular sizes and not petite sizes which i would require........Gary stated 44,000 (i believe) have already been sold so i figure there would definitly be a benefit to offfering them in not only petite but tall sizes.....so that is my request....i am not on Facebook, etc. so writing here.....

not sure if a moderator can forward to Gary G...............

the item  number is....A228213...........hopefully these jeans will be available in petite and tall sizes soon...

@kelsey17   Yes!  I need tall!!  I like the black denim.

Super Contributor

I also would like pants to be offered in Petite size.  Also, with an inseam of 27 inches or 27 1/2"  they always are brought in too long for a petite size pant.

Would like:

100% Cotton 

Relaxed fit tops/blouses

Elbow Sleeves, No Bust Darts they never line up.

Crew Neck= More neck coverage

Not in a Tunic Length

Boot Cut Jeans

Boot Cut Jeans with side elastic 

Boot Cut Jeans with back elastic

Super Contributor

I would like a plain pare of jeans without a fancy hem or designer brand. I don't care to pay $60 for a pair of jeans.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17.  I don't know of any retail outlet, on line or off, that has the variety of jean that QVC has.  There are dozens in petite sizes + some in talls.  Surely you can find others.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Another request for talls ...

Honored Contributor

Kohl’s 

old navy has basics always sales 

Honored Contributor

More petites, please -- in all brands QVC sells.

Occasional Visitor

Hi Gary,

Could we have the frayed hem look in denim jeans pull on style please!?  Love the frayed look but not the non yielding waist band.  

Thank you, Vicki

Honored Contributor

I already told him about the frayed hem LOL Over on FB

Also, told him I wanted ombre jackets.

I found at Dillard's frayed hem pants by the way even had them in a length that I didn't have to hem which would had cut off the frayed hem.

I lucked out !