Regular Contributor

Reposting this here from Fashion forum- presentation suggestion

What is with the change recently in how the clothing items are presented?  The hosts are showing one or two variations of an item and the others are shown as screen shots from the website.  This does not help with making selections of an item. The hosts used to be able to compare shades to help the view make an appropriate selection.  If I wanted to just see it on the computer, I could look at it myself.  I want to see the hosts show how one shade of a blue compares to another, for example.  If they stopped this practice and went back to the old way of doing things then maybe the rate of customer return items might go down.  I realize that it is easier for the hosts this way (no struggling with hangers and names of colors) but it is not as helpful for the customer.  And I always thought that "the customer comes first".  Anyone else find this practice unhelpful?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Reposting this here from Fashion forum- presentation suggestion

This practice is only done on Q2, not main channel.    If you watch the main channel you will get the type of presentation you desire. 

Honored Contributor

@QVC101 @I see it done on the main channel too. It's been difficult to get everything in on time for presentations. Sometimes, all they have in the studio are the samples. Even though I understand that QVC is doing this for a reason, it still makes it very hard to SEE WHAT I AM BUYING. 

Super Contributor

Yesterday there was a D&Co show at 7am & they showed a dip dye T & had all the colors, a normal presentation. Then at 1pm there was a D&Co show on Q2 & they had the same shirt but she only had 1 color & showed us pics of the other colors. This video replaced the presentation from a few hours earlier & now when anyone goes to look at this item, they get the Q2 video.

1. I don't understand why they have to replace the good video with the bad one and

2. Aren't they in the same studio? Why not have all the colors?

I don't normally watch Q on TV live as I'm sure many don't. So we are looking at the items online & have to see the Q2 presentation. It's not right.