Honored Contributor

This reply will be in a very small box that will not allow me to put in paragraphs/put in bold fonts/highlight anything, and several other problems that exist. Webbie, you will be reading this in one loooooong paragraph because there is not way I can separate it. This seems to happen to me indiscriminately and has been for well over a month now. I know by reading other members replies that they too have this problem. When you see a darker/smaller font, with and no paragraphs, it's a sure thing they too are typing in this same "itty bitty box" I am using to start this thread. Would be nice if you could fix this problem and when you do I would like to hear exactly why this has been doing this. When I reply I always hope I will see the BIG NORMAL BOX, so I can do things such as "spell check" among the many other things. Now everybody that has had this problem, SPEAK UP! As with everything else the more that SPEAK UP the more likely this will be higher on their "to fix priority list". THANKS WEBBIE, AND TO ALL THAT REPLY TO THIS that have also had this same problem, be it once or like myself, 100's of times.

hckynut(john)