Respected Contributor

Re: Remove "the ad" in the Lower Right Hand Corner of Screen

The OP is talking about on TV so there is no ad blocker to install. It also appears on my screen. Yesterday I was watching Pat's garden show and the ad took up a big portion of the product she was presenting.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Remove "the ad" in the Lower Right Hand Corner of Screen

I am with you, what the heck!!! I also hate the Capital One coupons coming up on their website. Really Q you need for us to see coupons now. Everything is so different from years ago. I know Covid. I am not sure it's just Covid, I think it's just the times. People aren't spending like they use to, and if they do they are careful about what they are buying. I can't stand how some of the hosts push products. Like you should buy all the colors of these pants, it's such a good deal. Well maybe you can but not everyone wants to or can do it. Seriously hosts back down a bit. I miss Lisa. I know some didn't like her but I did. She was funny. She described things so well too. I use to like Shawn but she has changed too. I know she has a lot on her plate with her dad passing and taking care of her mother. That is a lot to deal with. I know this is silly but I loved when she wore all her bracelets and rings. I am glad she has her little girl. I felt awful for her to have to go through what she did. Anyway sorry to rant.