Honored Contributor

Re: Refund shipping cost if item is not as described, i,e, measurements, fabric,etc.

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Right...BUT THE POINT IS..is that if i want to return something that is not described accurately, I am not Charged to return it. You’re missing the point here Anonymous032819. Lets say I am selling something on Ebay and the measurements that I PROVIDE are not accurate and the buyer complains, are they supposed to not only pay the cost to ship it to them AND to return it to me because, lets say, I didn’t think I should be accurate in the measurements I AM PROVIDING? Why provide the minute measurements of each item QVC sells If its not accurate? Many buyers look at those listed measurements and purchased based on that, ASSUMING THOSE MEASUREMENTS ARE ACCURATE. I hope that makes sense to you. I can buy from JCrew, TJMaxx, BodenUSA, etc. They all provide free shipping and you can either return to the store and JCrew allows you to mail back as many items as you want in one box for ONE FEE, not a return fee for each item. In that case, if the item isn’t as described, I don’t have to pay to return and pay to have it shipped to me. I hope I have broken it down in a simple enough manner for you to get it. 

I completely understand where you are coming from with the measurements.  And how many times are posters told to check the measurements for an accurate fit?  LOL  Some of those same posters are the ones saying you cannot expect accuracy.

You cannot compare a department store to QVC.  Yes I've had that issue with jeans or other items where 5 of the same garment in the same size fit differently.  But you can try them on and put them back if they don't fit.  When you order something, you have to pay to get the item shipped and then pay to send it back when the measurements are off.

But, if I had that many issues with QVC clothing, I'd move on.  Because Q probably isn't going to change.