Valued Contributor

Refund shipping cost if item is not as described, i,e, measurements, fabric,etc.

I really don’t think its right, that if I have to send an item back due to lack of honesty in the presentation by the host or vendor, or if the item measurements are as described in the break down of the garment, I am not refunded my original shipping cost. Had I known that what I was ordering was not going to be what I was going to get, for above mentioned reasons, i should be refunded the original shipping and not charged the return Q label fee plus handling, yes, that is a separate fee either. So many items are hyped up so much and when you get them, the standards are not up to the hype and I end up paying for it.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Refund shipping cost if item is not as described, i,e, measurements, fabric,etc.

@Styleovertrend 

Do you have a particular item that you are returning for that reason? I would be happy to process it as a defective item. Please send an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will assist you.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

Re: Refund shipping cost if item is not as described, i,e, measurements, fabric,etc.

Too many to count. And I have decided to mail back all those items at my expense via a separate carrier as it is cheaper for me to load up a box with several items than to mail them back one by one and then have to go through all my orders to make sure I was refunded the original shipping. I usually call and speak to someone to do that and they don’t like to have to do that.

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend.  This is often a matter of opinion.  What specifically are you talking about.  Give us an example.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Sometimes the inseam is stated as a certain length and it isn’t. Or the length of the sleeve is stated as a certain length and it isn’t. Something is described as super soft or high quality and you get it home and it isn’t. 

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

I really don’t think its right, that if I have to send an item back due to lack of honesty in the presentation by the host or vendor, or if the item measurements are as described in the break down of the garment, I am not refunded my original shipping cost. Had I known that what I was ordering was not going to be what I was going to get, for above mentioned reasons, i should be refunded the original shipping and not charged the return Q label fee plus handling, yes, that is a separate fee either. So many items are hyped up so much and when you get them, the standards are not up to the hype and I end up paying for it.

@Styleovertrend I doubt if you will ever be happy with QVC.  I'd find another place to buy clothes if you expect them to send you stuff free to try because of posted measurements.  It doesn't work that way.  They don't sell really fitted clothes.  They sell things that fit with some leeway in them. 

Valued Contributor

Ok. Here’s a specific. I ordered the Louis delolio classic trench in a size 14 in espresso. Beautiful color and super fit EXCEPT that in the description the sleeve length from CB,or center back, says its 32’. Well, I measured the one I was mailed and it measures 30 1/2” from center back. Do I keep exchanging until I get one that is actually 32”?

Valued Contributor

Then there should not be any specific measurements stated if they aren’t accurate. And I have started to shop elsewhere.Tired of wasting money

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Ok. Here’s a specific. I ordered the Louis delolio classic trench in a size 14 in espresso. Beautiful color and super fit EXCEPT that in the description the sleeve length from CB,or center back, says its 32’. Well, I measured the one I was mailed and it measures 30 1/2” from center back. Do I keep exchanging until I get one that is actually 32”?

@Styleovertrend Let me repeat what I said:  You need to shop somewhere else.  Ain't gonna happen here.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hell, you could go to a department store and find the same exact problems.

For eample, you could pull five pairs of jeans that measure 30 x 32, and be lucky to find one that is that exact measurement.

You could try on five blouses that are a size 8, and be lucky to find one that fits.

As far as softness goes, that's subjetive.

What you might find to be "sandpaper" another might find to be the softest thing ever.

I think it would be best for you to take your business somewhere else where every garment is perfect.

Good luck with that.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.