Honored Contributor

Reasons for delays in shipping & processing returns

[ Edited ]

Reworking of processes to explain shipping delays sounds like a weak excuse to me.  I worked for an international Fortune 500 company, including having one shipping team reporting to me, and we'd never introduce new systems or processes without adequate testing to be sure they worked.  They'd be fixed or workarounds would be implemented by day #2 if there were problems so customers didn't feel the impact.  

I also hope Q is doing something about returns processing. They have more excuses for slow handling of returns than a child has for sneaking a cookie.   

Contributor

Re: Reasons for delays in shipping & processing returns

[ Edited ]

I would think the Q would consider refunding some of our shipping costs for the slow delivery.  I have some items that I ordered the middle of May that I still haven't received.

Just sayin'.

Honored Contributor

I can't imagine anything they could say that would be accepted, so I'll just hope they are actually working toward a system that is better for all.  For me, it's the erratic nature of the problem that is so puzzling.  I've been limiting my orders because I've been upset with myself for overbuying, but everything I have ordered has arrived on and even before its EDD

I have one more AD coming in the middle of this month.  After that, I'm not shopping -  not here, not anywhere with the exception of the supermarket the gas station, and the pharmacist.   My intention is that Summer 2019 is for consigning, donating, and trashing.  Shipping irrelevant for now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Just yesterday, I received an email from the Q notifying me that the top/pants set I ordered  a couple of days go was now on back order!!   

When I ordered they were in stock, so today I cancelled

immediately.  Am not liking the Q playing games with orders....

Esteemed Contributor

The Q can take a lesson from LLbean I ordered some dresses and I was not suppose to receive them until the end of the week. Surprise I got them yesterday 5 days early. With no shipping or handling fees. I have no desire to order anything from QVC.Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Peggy wrote:

I would think the Q would consider refunding some of our shipping costs for the slow delivery.  I have some items that I ordered the middle of May that I still haven't received.

Just sayin'.

I would not hold my breath for that one.Smiley LOL