Super Contributor

Really like the new hosts, especially Katie!

I'm really impressed with Elise Ivy, Katie, and of course, Mary. They are doing a great job already! I know that Mary was already at the Q, but hosting on your own must be such a change! Elise and Katie both wrote really nice blogs introducing themselves. We knew Katie in the NY area for years as she was the traffic and features reporter on the CBS early local news. She is so comfortable in front of the camera! All three ladies are so pleasant to watch and hear! I wonder if QVC still has mentor hosts for the newbies?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Really like the new hosts, especially Katie!

I feel out of the loop, I just don't watch anymore, so I do not even know these ladies.  Glad to know you like them.

Respected Contributor

Mary and Katie have a maturity and experience that is very appealing. It is like anyone new to a position; you have to become comfortable, learn and listen.  I wish them all well.

Respected Contributor

Katie is fast becoming a favorite of mine.  Elyse has a nice personality and will no doubt be very good as a host.  Mary's been around for a while, so nothing new there.

Honored Contributor

I really like Mary as a host on her own.  I've seen Katie a few times and thought she was fabulous. Very natural, like she's been doing this forever.  Wasn't a big fan of Elise.  Already too much personal info. 

Honored Contributor

I think Mary and Katie are quite wonderful as new hosts!!!  Yes, they have mentors -- Rachel said she is Elise's mentor; not sure who the others have as mentors. 

Honored Contributor

It's a good group with Elise being my favorite.

Honored Contributor

I have yet to see any of these hosts but I already know I am going to love Mary!

Respected Contributor

The downside for me is...........they're already kissing and hugging the vendors.  This absolutely drives me crazy with the hosts........

Trusted Contributor

I really like all of them.  They are doing beautfully and seem like they have been hosting for a long time.  I just watched Elise with the stretching exercise and she speaks well and I really enjoyed it.  They picked a really good group.

Miata 1