Esteemed Contributor

Re: Really like the new hosts, especially Katie!

I think the 3 new hosts are doing a GREAT job .... I like them all!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

For some reason I find Mary very annoying, but that's just me I guess.  Don't like her with David either.

The other two seem to be doing fine.

Contributor

I think most of the hosts are annoying! The new ones especially. I'm older so I guess the older hosts are who I prefer. Remember, the BABY boomers are the ones doing the spending, not the younger ones. Albany talks over the presenter, David dances like a fool, Jane is weird, Alberti paints his nails-yuk! I like Dan and the blond women who are older. Antonella is great too! Susan Graver is annoying too and she is always on!!! That's why I don't watch as much- it was much better a few years ago!

Contributor

I so agree!  I can't stand the hugging and kissing of the vendors.  It especially drives me nuts when they have two or three presentations with the host in one show and they are greeted like a long lost friend for every product.  It is so phony and forced.

Respected Contributor

I could not sleep one night and turned on QVC.  Usually that puts me to sleep.  Elise Ivy was on.  She did a Mizrahi show and a gold show.  She was quite charming and explained the items perfectly.

Regular Contributor

I just watched the product video of Tova Signature Special Edition and I just really enjoyed the host's voice and her gentle personality I think Tova said her name was Katie. She reminds me of Lisa Mason! So respectful! Just enjoyable to watch. 

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
New Contributor

I do not know and probably would not recognize the new host.  I like all, except one, host and will not look at any show that she host.

Esteemed Contributor

I've seen Kate several times and see nothing "unusual" or special about her. The same for the blond one. I would have liked to have seen some male hosts for a change and difference. A good one, like Bill down at HSN. 

Regular Contributor

@Alsee wrote:

For some reason I find Mary very annoying, but that's just me I guess.  Don't like her with David either.

The other two seem to be doing fine.

I really love watching Mary. She is just so personable. Love her!

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy