Occasional Contributor

Re-use Boxes to Donate to Goodwill with Free Shipping Labels

Honored Contributor

Re: Re-use Boxes to Donate to Goodwill with Free Shipping Labels

????? What would I learn if I Googled them?

Respected Contributor

Boxes with free shipping labels? Wouldn't they all be sent to particular businesses?

Super Contributor

It looks to me like you get a package from, say, QVC, in a box. You take your stuff out of the box and you refill the box with Goodwill donations (clothes, shoes, books, mugs, whatever). You log in on that site and it emails you a shipping label so you can mail the box to Goodwill (or wherever they go, I didn't get really deep into it).

If it's NewEgg, then they're a reputable company and I don't think it would be scam. It's just someone trying to do something nice.

Honored Contributor

On 7/8/2014 Clover29 said:

It looks to me like you get a package from, say, QVC, in a box. You take your stuff out of the box and you refill the box with Goodwill donations (clothes, shoes, books, mugs, whatever). You log in on that site and it emails you a shipping label so you can mail the box to Goodwill (or wherever they go, I didn't get really deep into it).

If it's NewEgg, then they're a reputable company and I don't think it would be scam. It's just someone trying to do something nice.

Thanks, Clover. That makes some kind of sense. I pretty much always re-use any boxes I get. In fact, there's one in my trunk right now waiting for a ride to a local church's thrift center.

Honored Contributor

No shortage here. I've got a ought boxes to move an army. Getting ready for garbage day is a major chore.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment