Super Contributor

dear lord please tell me someone else witnessed leah williams slaughter the dooney show on qvc plus last night she was so scattered that the vendor was actually speechless watching her fumble

qvc wake up she's doing it constantly help

Valued Contributor

So I will keep it positive...List your three favorite hosts..Mine are Mary Beth,Leah andRachel.I find them very easy to watch,no screaming or dancing and all three quite knowledgeable about the products they are presenting!If I see they are on ,I will watch and possibly purchase!

Valued Contributor
I agree with "online shopper" ... Jane Treacy was on just about every single night after Thanksgiving ... I am not a Jane fan ... I think she is the biggest phony baloney (especially now with her Shoe Shopping With who else ... Jane commercial that her grandfather from Italy was a shoemaker or some such thing) who honestly believes she is some sort of celebrity ... the excited, breathless adoration of the vendors is uncomfortable to watch ... Dennis Basso backed off from her giddy excitement several times last week during the introduction of his TSV ... Yes, I know ... Turn it off ... Put it on mute ... I know the routine ...
Honored Contributor

Anything I purchase is *solely* because I want it (for myself or a gift) or need it. I have never bought or not bought anything based on a host. No host, ever, can "convince" me to buy something, for any reason, either. BUT there are a few hosts (maybe 2-3) where I dislike them to the point that I will never see what they are selling because I either turn the channel immediately when they're on, or after no more than 10-15 minutes. But since that's an individual preference, I'm sure there are people who happily watch hosts I dislike while I enjoy hosts they dislike. I'm sure sales numbers are the only thing that matters to TPTB and any opinions expressed on the forums don't matter at.ALL.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor
Including yours ... Must be nice to be so perfect !!
Honored Contributor
On 12/7/2014 AuntieSuzie said: Including yours ... Must be nice to be so perfect !!

I think I'm perfect because I don't consider hosts my BFFs and they can't coax me to buy something because they're so terribly clever. And because, as others have already said on this thread and many other threads ad nauseum on this topic, I don't believe peoples opinions on the topic of "get rid of so-and-so, I don't like them" matter to QVC management.

I can certainly live with that. And your cute way of expressing it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Valued Contributor
I don't watch any TV shopping show re any host. I watch/do a check to see what's being presented. If interested I stay, if not I move on.
Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention that a few years ago the Q emailed me with a request to review or rate Jane Treacys' on air persona. One of the questions was, did I perceive her as pretentious.

Respected Contributor

Host # 1

Skunk hair---F

Nude lips----F

Grand Ma dress---F

Host # 2

Too much makeup----F

Awful lip liner----F

Clothes 2 sizes too small---F

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

I would say that you do rate them. By choosing to watch or not. By purchasing or not. That is a form of rating.