Super Contributor
I'm not so sure about that. For me, it's about rating the products not the hosts, as I've never ever made a purchase based upon a host's presentation, opinion or,preference.
Super Contributor
Lisa was the best host. I do like Shawn but I find her disingenuous when she claims she owns everything she presents or claims she bought it for a friend etc etc, we all know these home shopping hosts are as wealthy as some a- list celebrities and they can afford the best and it would be nice if they would just present a product without claiming they have it or own it because if I had their money I hardly would be wearing 29.95 pants.
Super Contributor
One of my least favorite host is that one with dark hair Sandra Bennett. She seems disinterested in what she's usally presenting and she stares at the vendor as if she doesn't really know what to say next. I think Amy is a great host and imo could have been a great successor to Lisa Robertson but it seems they are going with Courtney as the new Lisa R or should I say up and coming. Lisa's last show it just seemed like the torch was being passed on to Courtney. Maybe I read more into it but I bet we will be seeing more of courtney in Lisa's former shows and they will start to groom her little by little.