RETURNS USING USPS LABEL THAT CAME WITH ORDER

I used the "EASY" USPS return label and dropped it off 07/28/22.  So today I tracked it and it is sitting in limbo.  So I called USPS and I was told my package would be delivered to its destination on 08/11/22. (2 WEEKS!!) WHY??  Anyways,  suggestion for such a huge company that I love to order from..like other companies, as soon as a label you made up or sent with a package is used/scanned for a return, you should be getting a notification immediately after USPS or UPS scans it that something is happening with this order.  I called yesterday to inquire about this and I was told if you use the label return in your package that QVC knows nothing about it until it is received.  Not cool, you could possibly be charged your 2nd easy pay amount before the package gets back to QVC.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: RETURNS USING USPS LABEL THAT CAME WITH ORDER

Your package sits at the local USPS until a designated carrier comes to pick it up. I think QVC has some 3d party deal that takes them from Post Office.

And that's how come the USPS label number doesn't track for so many QVC packages.

This is what someone somewhere said and I do believe itis true.  

Honored Contributor

There is a speedy return method of sending an item back described in the Customer Service section.  You might want to review that for next time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Sooner  is correct

@Kachina624  is correct

You do NOT need to wait for a refund!!!!!

Use the EZ returns system they set up a while back.

Credits w/in 2-3 days

All the info is online.  Very easy.  Takes one email to start the process.

https://www.qvc.com/content/information/customer-service.html?type=topic&tid=250700000001337&qq=ft

Super Contributor

@Sooner 

i agree.  The USPS mgmt told me the same thing!  QVC is NOT the only company that does this!  The designator carrier also decides when they will pick up at USPS...I.e. they decide whether they have too many stops or enough room in their truck, etc.  on July 7th, I dropped off a package at USPS and recd a receipt from from them.  As of today USPS still shows the package in the city I live in.  When I asked USPS again what was going on, they told me it can take 30 days for driver to pick up (which I have a hard time believing).  Today I noticed that QVC sent me an email stating they recvd the return and yet according to USPS, it hasn't left their office.  Talk about confusing msgs!