Honored Contributor

We all live by our own bottom lines.  I have never known anyone who doesn't and I have known more than several people worth millions of dollars although I am not certain any of the wealthier of them were actually billionaires, one may have been.

But every one of them had a bottom line!  How I got paid by my employer depended upon their bottom line. What I pay for a pizza or a new shirt depends upon the bottom line of the the seller.

If you know a way to live that doesn't involve a bottom line, I'd like to know it.

If a procedure has a chance to improve our environment, I cannot come up with a single idea why that procedure should not also benefit the bottom line of the company, its employees, its investors, etc.   Companies that don't manage their bottom lines disappear - I've lived through the disppearance of many in my long life.   

Esteemed Contributor

HSN is starting to do the same or I just noticed it.   I have to return something and I saw there is no return label..........Of course it's not a big deal but we have 2 computers and only 1 printer so when I need to print something ie: a return label, I have to interrupt  DH to stop what he's doing and let me on his computer so I can bring up my account and print my label.   Not difficult but it is annoying, IMO.

Honored Contributor

Re: RETURN LABELS

[ Edited ]

Actually, not sure why we're griping about no invoice/statement with return labels in qvc and hsn packages, amazon and zulily for two at least never send out the goods with labels of any sort inside. For me, it is a very rare occasion that I have to return anything back to amazon.

Zulily has tons of a wide variety of goods to purchase but they are extremely slow because the purchaser literally has to wait weeks for the stuff to cross many seas to get to you. The fashions however are of a much lesser quality and the sizes in conjunction with size charts are really bad at least that's what I have found. I like to window shop at zulily but I won't buy anything there for both of these points.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I just received three orders from QVC. one of them had a return label and receipt. There was nothing in the other two packages except the merchandise..  Same thing happened last week to another order.  HSN has been much more reliable in these matters.

Respected Contributor

I have mixed feelings about this issue. There are many ways to cut down on paper waste, namely packaging and sending out large boxes with an  small item that could have been mailed in a small bag. Q isn't the only one that does this on occasion. Using recycled or environmentally friendly packaging etc.  Returns must be expensive and some companies say just keep it. Return costs are the issue.

Q needs to make it easier to return and have a system that works quickly and properly for the customer.  There have been so many complaints about printing out labels. Some on line stores include them and some don't. Some may order less especially clothing.

If I change my mind that is my problem and I understand going through time and expense for the process to print a label or hand write a return invoice.

My returns which a few, are due to damage , defective product , wrong item size or color etc. which is not my error but I have to print out my own labels?  I just heard HSN  recently offers free exchanges as Q has promoted.   Q seems to have had problems with this also, one being a slow process. The last time I tried that I was sent the same incorrect size. Luckily it was this Spring and return labels were still there. Gave up.

Contributor

I have a printer and I have been a Q customer for many many years.  No return labels and return information, NO MORE PURCHASES FOR ME.  SORRY Q, BUT THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.  

New Contributor

New UPS RETURN LABELS. I found this week that the labels, both on invoices and printing out our own, are UPS ONLY. I am very unhappy with this change as I am miles farther from UPS than my post office. I use the post office regularly for my business and home and have friends workiing there. And I don't like the UPS trucks acessing my gated driveway for the many mail order items I buy from QVC, HSN, etc. and messing up my gravel and they don't go up it in winter anyway. Our driving back and forth is with electric cars we love to drive and doesn't pollute the neighborhood (with noise either).  We need to support the POST OFFICE so UPS doesn't set up a monopoly and it provides good jobs to Americans and is a national monument frankly. So go back to the dual use return labels PLEASE.

Esteemed Contributor

They want to make it harder to return. No return labels & I gave my printer to the kids for school so I have to make a trip to the library to print them.😡😡😡

Contributor

I, too, have cut back on ordering because of no return labels.

They have also skipped including the INVOICE in several of my orders in the past year or two.

I want the invoices so that I can compare them to my credit card statements at the end of each month. I do not want to have to turn on the computer, log in to my Q order status page, and waste time printing out what they have always provided in years gone by!