Contributor

Rumor has it that QVC is trying to or going to eliminate return labels.  Well I just received 2 packages where the packlists were under the shipping label and no return labels were included.  Let's start with the packing list... It is extremely difficult to remove the packing list from the package  and once removed it is difficult to peel it away from the surface as instructed to do.  By the time I was finished, both packing lists were crinkled and ripped.  The perforation on the left side of the packing list is too far to the right cutting off information.  The print is so small and lightly printed, it required the use of a magnifying glass.  Now regarding the non-included return labels.  First, this is going to increase the volume of phone calls to Customer Service requesting return labels.  Secondly, for those of us that don't have printers, this requires a trip to the library or another location to print the labels.   These process changes may be saving QVC money but they are definitely inconveniencing the customers.   If this is the way of the future, I am sad to say that I will be seriously limiting my purchases and/or cease shopping with the Q altogether. 

Respected Contributor

I recently received Items without return labels and keepers but I am not ordering clothes any more. Sometimes I need to exchange and was easy.  One reason I did try stuff because is was easy to exchange.  

Makes a difference for me.  

Respected Contributor

I order from a few different places where I have to print my own label. I find it to be no big deal. I guess if you do not have a printer that could cause problems. I find the length of time it takes QVC to process a return much more annoying. When I return items elsewhere it takes maybe 3 days to process a return, with QVC it takes weeks. 

Respected Contributor

Re: RETURN LABELS

[ Edited ]

I have noticed it on several items and It's a deal-breaker for me. I would order stuff I liked, but wasn't sure if it will work, because returns were easy, even though shipping is so expensive between both ways, $7.00 or more wasted if I return something!  But add in inconvenience as well as expense?  I have decreased my ordering, absolutely. 

Honored Contributor

@Love2QIM  - My opinion is that the majority of homes have a printer.  The ones that don't are the exception.  If you are returning that many items to QVC then it would benefit you not to shop online.

Honored Contributor

Re: RETURN LABELS

[ Edited ]

@Roscoe the Rascal   You're right - they tout easy exchanges and returns but if we do not get at the very least the prepd return label to make those exchanges easy, they just turned in to a pain in the well you know.

Most times I do get the statement label with attached return label but there have been a couple of times very recently that I did not get the label.

Pain for me yes but I know still there are folks who do not have a printer to do this work themselves, you know get on their computer, pull up the order, print all the pages needed to make a return or exchange and the prepd return label. Yes we can choose to return on our own by paying the return postage but still QVC informs us that in order for the exchange to work in our favor, we MUST use their return label.

Again per QVC, we can (simply) pull up our order to make our own return paperwork by :

--noting both order number and item number

--noting if this is a return or exchange however, they STILL say

we MUST use their prepd label for an exchange to work

--make our own address label by looking up which Return 

Address to use depending on what we are returning ie 

clothes, jewelry, whatever

Yes some of us still find this a hassle, inconvenient, bothersome but it's looking like it may very soon become the norm to return and/or exchange.

Wonder when they're going to let us all know their plans on this no label in the package business. Maybe this is their way of DISencouraging returns and exchanges.

Honored Contributor

I am hoping QVC is not alone in trying to find acceptable ways to reduce some of the products going into landfills or even into recycling warehouses.  Millions of those labels are delivered every day of the year -  what percentage are actually used and what percentage of the others are recycled and end up as reusable new products? 

Manufacturers and retailers have much greater opportunity to adopt effective practices to reduce waste than private shoppers do.  QVC is doing that by eliminating some return labels.  I'm one of those old people mentioned here so often.  The majority of us have computers and printers and know how to make a return label if we need one.   Companies should figure out a way to make the return addresses we need easily available and many of us will be happy to do just that.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops , do ya really think conservation and the environment is the reason for no sticker return labels? I agree that is a benefit for our globe, but it's not the motive behind it! Everything companies' do is for their bottom line, that's it- 

Super Contributor

If anyone at QVC is reading these threads: For me personally, I don't mind if you're eliminating the return labels. However, at least put the return address on your invoices inside the package. I recently ordered a few items from your website. Just out of curiosity, I look over the invoices inside the package. I noticed that you never included a return address. Also, the price on the invoice was incorrect. I checked over my orders to make sure that I was charged the correct price. I was. 

Trusted Contributor

It's super easy to find the address to return items. Just go to Customer Service and Where Do I Return An Item? Simply write the address on your package and be sure to include your order info. It always works for me.

Jewelry

RETURNS FROM ALL STATES

QVC, Inc.
Jewelry Returns
2200 TV Road
Florence, SC 29501

All Other Product Types

RETURNS FROM AK, AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WYRETURNS FROM ALL OTHER STATES

QVC, Inc.- Returns Department
853 N. QVC Way
Ontario, CA 91764

QVC, Inc. - Returns Department
2200 TV Road
Florence, SC 29501