Esteemed Contributor

Re: RETURN EMAIL FROM CS RE: SITE

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

i honestly think their ,"tech team" is made up of their teenage kids!

@MalteseMomma  Actually, I think if it was made up of teenage kids it would be working just fine.

@proudlyfromNJ     

.after I posted that I thought the exact same thing.........lol

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

i honestly think their ,"tech team" is made up of their teenage kids!

@MalteseMomma.  If you want to fix a tech issue, call a teenager!  They could probably straighten it out.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Shanus They said that to me a year ago when I asked about web issues.  It's just a rote answer.  When I worked for a private company and their computer system had problems, the IT gang used to say, "reboot."

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma Hey, don't disrespect teens when the adults are in charge.  Teens actully know IT issues better.

Honored Contributor

@tobes 

That is exactly what @MalteseMomma was implying...a teenager could do a better job -- they are definitely "technically" smarter (at least my kids are!).

@tobes wrote:

@MalteseMomma Hey, don't disrespect teens when the adults are in charge.  Teens actully know IT issues better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

I received another email saying the issues I described will be turned over to their "tech team". I guess they do have one. Hope they know more than I do, which is diddly squat, about electronics. I waited 7 minutes to get this on here and not sure how long it will take to actually post.

I asked about a security issue a couple of months ago.  There are many times I don't have to log in to see all my personal information, credit card info, etc.  This happens even after I've logged out and have been out of Q's site for a while or even a day.  You'd think this would be a high priority fix but it still happens.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma, I was about to say ¨Oh no she didn´t just say that¨" but then I kept reading and saw that you corrected yourself lol.