Honored Contributor

RETURN EMAIL FROM CS RE: SITE

I received another email saying the issues I described will be turned over to their "tech team". I guess they do have one. Hope they know more than I do, which is diddly squat, about electronics. I waited 7 minutes to get this on here and not sure how long it will take to actually post.

Honored Contributor

Re: RETURN EMAIL FROM CS RE: SITE

Signing off until later...maybe. Same slow issues and sending me back to sign in because of "authentication" issues? No way. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Is that the new tech circular file?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

These issues have been going on toooooo long....way beyond reasonable!!! This morning as I tried to log on I got a message "access denied"! Why?  I have been doing same for several years!   I am beginning to think they want to discourage problem users but what about the loyal base of customers?  Very frustrating!  In this day and age, I do not understand why the problems have not been fixed.

Honored Contributor

I'm also surprised that the mods haven't checked in regarding this issue also.  As I've said before, surely they're experiencing the same issues.

Honored Contributor

I have not had any trouble today but I wonder if this storm sweeping across the country has anything to do with it?  I say this because many of my antenna TV channels have gone wonky this morning.  There was no QVC overnight, no Q2 right now.  The Justice Channel has a banner that says they can't connect with their satellite.  Everything seems a bit "off".

We got about 3-4" of snow yesterday from that storm.  Still looks stormy with big winds predicted.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have not had any trouble today but I wonder if this storm sweeping across the country has anything to do with it?  I say this because many of my antenna TV channels have gone wonky this morning.  There was no QVC overnight, no Q2 right now.  The Justice Channel has a banner that says they can't connect with their satellite.  Everything seems a bit "off".

We got about 3-4" of snow yesterday from that storm.  Still looks stormy with big winds predicted.

@Kachina624  Mine has been a mess for months. I read a post, hit the back button to get back to where I started from, and it sits and sits and sits and either won’t load at all or takes forever.

Esteemed Contributor

Yep, it's like molasses in January on this site.

Esteemed Contributor

i honestly think their ,"tech team" is made up of their teenage kids!

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

i honestly think their ,"tech team" is made up of their teenage kids!

@MalteseMomma  Actually, I think if it was made up of teenage kids it would be working just fine.