Honored Contributor

Q should say, "item not available yet," instead of sold out, what a misnomer"Sold out" causes much confusion for people who are not aware that it really means that the items are not yet available, so why not just say this.

Valued Contributor

Re: RE NEW ITEMS NOT LISTED YET

@mousiegirl wrote:

Q should say, "item not available yet," instead of sold out, what a misnomer"Sold out" causes much confusion for people who are not aware that it really means that the items are not yet available, so why not just say this.

@mousiegirl - You are so right!  Many people get confused when a new item is listed as "sold out, but really isn't. The Q should say, "not yet available".  I wonder why they don't do that.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl
I think everyone would agree. Why does Q have to make things so confusing???

I'm pretty,but I'm not beautiful.
I sin, but I'm not the devil.
I'm good,but I'm not an angel.
Marilyn Monroe
Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl - You are so right!  Many people get confused when a new item is listed as "sold out, but really isn't. The Q should say, "not yet available".  I wonder why they don't do that.

Because then they'll get calls, emails, texts, and posts asking when it'll be available.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Carol08 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

Because then they'll get calls, emails, texts, and posts asking when it'll be available.

@x Hedge  What good does that do QVC?