Frequent Contributor

Qvc needs NEW Products- Please

Oh goody,yet another Dyson product.$500. at that! Are they manufacturing these ridiculously overpriced items just for QVC.?

Valued Contributor

Re: Qvc needs NEW Products- Please

You get what you pay for, and dyson is an excellent product!  I am buying

Trusted Contributor

I bought a Dyson and have never regretted it.  I did not buy this one and mine was less expensive but it's a great product in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

For QVC's full price for the complete kit $589.98, I'd also expect it to make coffee and bring it to me whenever I wanted.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From comments from family/friends and on these Forums there have been mixed reviews on Dyson.....  some were happy with their purchases while others said cheaper models worked just as good, and one said the Bissell they got from Walmart performed better for much less.....Personally I like Shark....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

Actually,I was refering to the Dyson nifty new Hair Product with about 5-6 appliances.I also,like Dyson products,but not $500. for a set oh hair curling and drying products.And I agree, this thng should make coffee and curl my hair for that price.

Valued Contributor

I have previously owned a Dyson vacuum but found it to be really heavy. I prefer my Shark and find that it actually performs just as well. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RINNI wrote:

Oh goody,yet another Dyson product.$500. at that! Are they manufacturing these ridiculously overpriced items just for QVC.?

I miss Sports Savvy, Precious Fibers, Motto, Emmes line (Me?),

and Lisa Robertson in her looooong beige slacks.

More variety of products kept my interest, whereas fewer products 

shown repeatedly make me yawn.

I still have my NorthFace look-a-like jackets from Sports Savvy..in

4- colors. 

My Precious Fibers long sleeved cashmere tunic sweater ($95 back then).

Some things improve with age.....but the Q is not in that category!

Valued Contributor

@RINNI, I miss George Simonton and the lovely items he presented on QVC. 

I have 3 Dysons and all have quit working. They also collect a lot of dust in the hard case and I have to use another vacuum to clean it out. Also, there are no Dyson service facility in Oklahoma. I have taken my vacuum to have serviced at a vacuum place only to get it back uncleared and I paid 78.00. I will not buy another over-priced dyson ever again!, be sure, if you buy a dyson, to see if a dyson service place is available in your state.