Honored Contributor

Re: Qvc is losing sales because of no free shipping

@Venezia wrote:

@Bibione wrote:

Qvc hasn't had free shipping in months.There are items in my wish list I will noy buy if I have to pay shipping.

I saw a Karcher vaccum on Qvc,on Amazon it was much cheaper.

The probably pay the hosts millions,but we as customers don't feel valued at all.

Hsn has rare coupons and free shipping once in a while.

@Bibione - You (and others) must've missed the last Free Shipping Day on September 4th.

I had some things I wanted and placed a couple of orders.  Got them within about a week.

So it hasn't been months at all.  (HSN had free shipping the day before that, but they didn't have anything I wanted.)

(Oh...and to your comment about paying their hosts "millions":  best laugh I've had today.)

@Venezia 

@Bibione's comment was dated 8-2-20, which was prior to the September free shipping day.  Perhaps she didn't miss it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife - Thanks.  I'd seen the comments just before mine and didn't realize some posters had resurrected a more than month-old thread.

lt's even more frustrating, when you read a thread, start to respond and then realize it's years old!  I wish there was some kind of time limit on these things.

Super Contributor

I think QVC is making money on shipping charges.  I recently ordered 2 candles, as-Is at $7.00 each.  The shipping was $11.00!  I cancelled. 

Honored Contributor

I know for a fact that QVC loses my business due to shipping costs. If they are rolling in the cost of shipping and still have sky-high prices on some things, then I simply won’t purchase. Free shipping is ideal, but there are so many other options they could do that would help, like a loyalty program or flat rate shipping, etc. QVC has simply never been interested in being competitive. That is their choice.
Valued Contributor

It's not only the shipping & God forbid you have to try to exchane or return something. People need to wake up & check out other websites & stores! I am over QVC. I will shop where they treat me like a valued customer!