New Contributor

Please bring back qvc weekends.

Honored Contributor

What pray tell is a QVC week-end? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624, a few years ago, QVC used to offer packages for people to come to QVC for a weekend.  They used to have a beauty weekend where people would come, attend a live show, see vendors, try out products, dine with and meet some of the hosts, etc.  They also used to get a ton of free products.

There was also one with Jill. There were various events planned that Jill attended with the guests, a dinner and a live YHWJ show. 

I remember the beauty weekend always caused a stir on the board because it sold out really quickly then people were selling their tickets for a profit and then they were selling the items they got, etc. 

I can't imagine these starting up again.  They can't even get a good crowd anymore at the live shows.  The last one they did, at least half the seats were empty.       

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I specifically remember the one with Jill, it seemed so fun and it looked like people were really having a good time!

They might have stopped them due to the fact that people were selling their FREE product and tickets, it just makes me sad when people have to sell things for pure profit and ruin events such as these for others!

I too noticed at the last "Live" audience show I saw while flipping through the channels that most of the seats were empty, they used to always be full, sad is all I can say!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstick diva  @CareBears   I guess I never paid much attention because I wasn't interested in attending.  Thanks for the replies

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I do not remember it. I hate weekends on qvc, I watch AM style, I don't buy, but I don't turn it on for the rest of the weekend. 

10 hrs of my pillow and electronics this weeked.

QVC Customer Care

@EileenA22

They were so much fun, weren't they? I don't believe that we've done away with them just that we've been so busy this year. I will certainly forward your request to our planning department (I will attach my seconding this request)

Beth QVC

Esteemed Contributor
Honored Contributor

Any weekend without Dyson, computers, nutrisystem, mattresses, and electronics is a good one,.