Esteemed Contributor

Re: QVC since your prices just went up…

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

While I do not know what is in your Wish List....  How do you know that the items have been in the warehouse the entire time.  Items could have been re-ordered and the Re-Order price is higher then the last time the items was purchased from the vendor.  This is happening all over the place.  I wouldn't take the fact that the entire time something is available on the QVC website there is only 1 order for the item, many I'm sure are re-ordered multiple times.

Because I purchased the same item....last year! It was a TSV, and I wanted it in another color. I doubt it was a reorder. 

@Effie54 

Have you taken a look around you lately?

Everything  is going up in price everywhere!

Have you priced groceries lately? Is anything the same price that it was this time last year?

No! It isn't.

So quit acting like QVC  is the only place that have increased their prices, and that they are "evil" for having done so.

Are you also this outraged at all of the other places that have raised their prices from last year, or do you only single out QVC for doing what everybody else has done?

Well, I guess you told me, huh! 🤡

Honored Contributor

Re: QVC since your prices just went up…

Prices have gone up in everything.  It's called inflation.  These are the effects of the pandemic.