Respected Contributor

QVC should have Crafting shows on......

With so many being home bound right now, QVC should offer some Crafting shows. 😷🙋🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

Re: QVC should have Crafting shows on......

HSN regularly has all day crafting days.  I think they had one a couple of weeks ago.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

HSN did have a few hours a week or so ago.  "Suzanne Gets Crafy" which amounted to a long commercial for Anna Griffin.  I was disappointed.  I like the quality of Anna's stuff, but not her style.

I enjoy the crafting days, unless the TS is an expensive tool, like a Cricut.

Honored Contributor

Would take too long to receive the product.

Respected Contributor

I realize and watch HSN crafting shows on a regular basis. I just thought that QVC could have a few shows. Offering different crafting items from HSN. It was just a good thought. Didn’t want this thread to turn into negativity. We need to be more positive. 😷🙋🏻‍♀️With all the crafting stores here in California being closed and pretty much sold out of some items it would be nice for we who shop on QVC & HSN to be-able to order crafting supplies.
Super Contributor

QVC in the pass had craft shows in the spring. I use to watch them all the time. They would even have them during their founders day. I guess the sells drop or when the contract was over they moved to HSN Anna Griffin was on a lot and Susanne use to do the shows when she worked for QVC before moving to Florida.

Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty   How in the heck could QVC suddenly start having craft shows?  Months and months of planning go into something like that, as well as obtaining merchandise.  Go watch HSN.  They have them regularily.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Naturesbeauty   How in the heck could QVC suddenly start having craft shows?  Months and months of planning go into something like that, as well as obtaining merchandise.  Go watch HSN.  They have them regularily.

@Kachina624 Thanks for the great “positive” idea! Off to watch HSN! Nice way to spend a cold, cloudy, rainy day. 😷🙏🏻👀
Contributor

I totally agree. What a great  suggestion. I would  like to see crafting videos when live  broadcasting  is off , like they do during the Christmas Holidays.